British agricultural technology company, Innovation Agritech Group (IAG), is announcing the launch of its GrowFrame™ 360 vertical farming solution. The much anticipated, innovative technology is the result of committed and rigorous R&D since 2017 and is set to take vertical farming to the next level, revolutionising the way we produce crops both in the UK and globally.
Since IAG’s conception, the dedicated team has been working to create the most optimised vertical farming system in the world possible. IAG’s patented system, the GrowFrame™, has been refined to result in a highly precise growing process using the very best technology developed with carefully selected British partners. Drawing on each trial completed, every project documented and the support of its professional partners, the new GrowFrame™ has been proven to produce a healthier root system, superior crop growth and yield.
Alongside commercial opportunities, the technology can be used on a global scale to help with real-world problems facing the population on daily basis. IAG is working with charities to become the first vertical farm to take a tangible step towards ending world hunger and malnutrition. Current estimates from the UN show that 8.9% of the world’s population, which equates to nearly 690 million people, are hungry. By developing a drought resistant solution, IAG’s GrowFrame™ can be put to work in both countries with minimal water supply, as well as in urban populations with limited space, to help tackle the challenge head on.
The IAG GrowFrame™ 360 top five:
- No climate dependency – the IAG GrowFrame™ doesn’t require sunlight and eliminates weather and seasonal dependency, allowing crops to be grown any time of the year, from anywhere in the world
- IAG’s exclusive technology accelerates crop growth to potentially 15 harvest cycles per year, compared to the three-to-four of traditional farming
- The GrowFrame™ 360 solution is fully automated and managed from a Human Machine Interface (HMI), with real-time data monitoring. The system is also scalable, allowing businesses to upscale when ready
- The closed loop irrigation system uses 98% less water than traditional farming. What’s more, once completing the loop, water is cleaned using UV treatment, sumps, and filters, before going through the process again, eradicating waste
- The GrowFrame™ uses coco peat over soil, meaning no chemicals, pesticides, or soil maintenance
Jaz Singh, CEO, Innovation Agritech Group says: “Since the beginning of this journey, I knew the IAG technology was outstanding. Having seen first-hand how arable land in India was depleted by traditional open-field farming, I truly believe that Vertical Farming will become an integral part of the way we grow food around the world and feed our increasing population – especially with terrifying predictions from the UN that the number of people affected by hunger would surpass 840 million by 2030.
We have been developing our patented flagship GrowFrame™ and have complete faith that we have developed a vertical farming solution which will be a complete game-changer. A genuine testament to the hard work, vision, skill and understanding from our own exceptional team. With our recent successful investment, our unswerving commitment to R&D, we are proud to showcase to the world what we have been working on behind closed doors. We have ambitious sales targets and can’t wait to see the reception the GrowFrame™ will have in the UK and wider global community.”Get in Touch